Well, here is my first ever blog post. I'll use this blog to write about myself, my family, and our adventures with the one and only Orange Beast (our 2003 Hummer H2, 6" lift, 38" Nitto Mud Grappler Tires, custom Fabtech off-road suspension, color: Sunset Orange Metallic--hence the name Orange Beast).
Oh, yeah, I may share some of my views about various current events, as well. I tend to follow politics, current events, and all sorts of electronic gadgety things. Should be fun!
2 comments:
Great stuff ... welcome to the world of blogging! We had an orange beast once - it was a huge tomato in the garden that we dubbed the orange beast. Tasty, but it didn't have 38" tires. Looking forward to checking back often ...
Love your blog!
Love the Orange Beast!
Who came up with that name? Hmmm... I believe it was I who first called it a "beast" when I saw it for the first time!
~Stefanie
Post a Comment