The Beast in its native habitat

The Beast in its native habitat
Hidden Canyon Overlook, Moab, UT

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

iPhone Blogging Experiment

This is sort of an experiment. I am posting this rom my iPhone using
Google's new mobile tools.

Both the photo and the text for this entry originated from my iPhone.

As frustrating as my job can be at times, sometimes I need a little
boost. This afternoon I turned around and saw the pink reflection of
the sunset on the mountains just as a little storm front passed low
nearby. The iPhone picture probably doesn't do it justice, but just
look at this view out of my office window! How many people have a
view like this?

3 comments:

The Edwards Family said...

Success! Looks like the experiment worked ... and it is a beautiful view, much better than the one I have of the cars in the parking lot ladened with layers of ice.

Skybob said...

Wow! cool blog.
I love the Moab pics especially. My wife and I(and kids) have a family off-road blog of sorts, MyBlazeOfGlory.blogspot.com. I also recently started looking into web rings and started one up for bloggers who off road. Drop by our blog if you would like and check us out. Here is a link to Join My Web Ring. No information is shared and it's free..it's just a grouping of similar sites to share pics, trips, tips etc.

Skybob said...

..sorry, just to clarify on the web ring, your url will be shared with people in the ring of course, but not anything else that you don't want to share..hope you drop by..